متن انگلیسی زیر بسیار ایراد دارد، لطفا متن فارسی جهت ترجمه ارسال شود.
General Specifications of Plant Production Engineering (B.Sc.):
1-Definition and Purpose:
In practical education system, the study of agronomic and horticultural crops in planting and breeding, Breeding and selection of suitable varieties and harvesting, storage and marketing of their products subject Engineering correct form of herbal preparations. Purpose of plant production undergraduate engineering education professionals who can work in various fields of manufacturing, regional planning and study of methods to increase the productivity of production, improve agricultural development programs.
2- The number and types of courses:
Undergraduate engineering courses batch of herbal preparations containing 70 units as follows:
Public Courses: 9 credits
Basic Courses: 17 credits
Main Courses: 22 units
Special courses (orientation of Horticulture) 22 units
3- The role and capacity of the graduates:
- Graduates of this course can guide and monitor the activities of plant production technology technicians and their ability to play the following roles.
- Planning, implementation and management of production plans in the private sector, cooperatives, agro-industrial complexes or units of government agencies that are responsible for the success of agricultural and horticultural production.
- Expert centers of education, research and extension centers in the province and the city are
- Executive producer of seeds and seedlings
- Cooperation in the implementation of research projects
4- Entering the selection criteria:
Volunteers in the field in addition to the general conditions and specific conditions of the BS BS degree in agriculture and natural resources should be a graduate of one of the farm and production technology plant.